What did you eat today?

1slosedan

Reaction score
I love me some food, and I wanna hear some good nomnoms!

Breakfast-nada
Lunch- Moonriver Pizza <-- Delicious pizza place in Jax
Dinner- Left over collard greens, and chicken (no, I am not black ;) ) :peace:

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
based on your random racist statement, I've decided to eat nothing but human souls before bed.

stop making pointless threads tonight, thank you.

hirichard

Reaction score
(no, I am not black)

thats_wasis.gif

I had a bacon cheese burger, cajun and regular fries, from Five Guys Burger and Fries

1slosedan

Reaction score
based on your random racist statement, I've decided to eat nothing but human souls before bed.

stop making pointless threads tonight, thank you.

That's not a racist comment, that's a joke based upon a common stereotype, get over it. Learn what "racist" means before you use that word incorrectly again.. Furthermore I have friends of all ethnicities, and I was fairly sure that would be taken as a joke. I have only created 2 threads tonight. A thank you for the music section, and this.

And, I love 5 Guys. I have only had it a couple times, but it is really good..

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I guess if it matters, I had a tophat burger at Silver Diner today. It was delicious.

That's not a racist comment, that's a joke based upon a common stereotype, get over it. Learn what "racist" means before you use that word incorrectly again.. Furthermore I have friends of all ethnicities, and I was fairly sure that would be taken as a joke.

not trying to argue, but I just have to really quickly completely destroy all your logic.

honestly that just sounds like the age old cry of a hidden racist or someone who thinks it's funny to bring out stereotypes like that when it's really just inappropriate and not in good taste.

"herp derp he said he ate those things, oh my GOD he must be black!"

ok? :lawl: could have just not said it, but you did.

could have just not dropped the bombs on Japan, but we did...and half the world labeled it a racist act since bombs of that type weren't used in Europe and there was heavy anti-Japanese racism going on at the time.

trust me pal, I know exactly what the word racist means.

and having friends of all ethnicities is a weak statement. I just did the math, and I have an actual friend of every major ethnicity on our planet that knows me in person, on this forum.

you're done son.

and ninja editing the winking smiley into the statement now doesn't change anything, please :lawl:

I have only created 2 threads tonight. A thank you for the music section, and this.

correct, and I have labeled them as such...deal with that.

Last edited:

1slosedan

Reaction score
honestly that just sounds like the age old cry of a hidden racist or someone who thinks it's funny to bring out stereotypes like that when it's really just inappropriate and not in good taste.

"herp derp he said he ate those things, oh my GOD he must be black!"

ok? :lawl: could have just not said it, but you did.

Hidden racist? LOL. Because you think the joke is in bad taste, you come up with I am a hidden racist? Calling some one racist off a joke based on a common stereotype is weak dude.

could have just not dropped the bombs on Japan, but we did...and half the world labeled it a racist act since bombs of that type weren't used in Europe and there was heavy anti-Japanese racism going on at the time.

trust me pal, I know exactly what the word racist means.

That's because it was used in the correct context in that they believed America thought Japanese were an INFERIOR race, and wanted to dominate them. You just used "racist" correctly, and thats not how you used it originally.

and having friends of all ethnicities is a weak statement. I just did the math, and I have an actual friend of every major ethnicity on our planet that knows me in person, on this forum.
No, it's not. I was just simply saying I have a friend of every ethnicity.

you're done son.

Your wrong, get over it internet tough guy.

and ninja editing the winking smiley into the statement now doesn't change anything, please :lawl:
I moved it into the parenthesis, I accidentally had it outside of them before. It was there originally.

Last edited:

sabSquishy

Reaction score
I'm not racist. I make fun of each race equally.

Breakfast: nothing.
Lunch: Leftover barbeque and rice
Dinner: 7 Wings at Wingstop.

hirichard

Reaction score
Wingstop is the ****tttttttttttttt

ALSO, where's my popcorn? 2 interesting threads in one night...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
massively nitpicked herp derp

o_O

four things, then you may continue being done as I described.

1. There was an "or" between the statements "hidden racist" and "someone who thinks it's funny to bring out stereotypes like that when it's really just inappropriate and not in good taste"

2. You know nothing about WWII history if you think that's why we did that. We justified the bombs by pointing out that Japan's "no-surrender" policy increased the likelihood of countless more casualties. That's it, that's all it ever was.

3. Yes, you're "saying" you have those friends. Yet the friends I mentioned...all actually exist.

4. I didn't realize being cognitively superior and confident was a sign of being a tough guy. hmm, learn something new every day.

I played your game to satiate your boredom, so you're really just digging yourself deeper at this point.

eggs

Reaction score
Starbucks for breakfast..
Nothing for lunch
And some mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner

And as for the whole argument thing refer to tylers sig lol:lawl:

Last edited:
Back