what do we think about certifit?

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
so i have needed a new front and rear bumper for a little while and i just made my rear bumper worse last night in a stupid parking garage, scuffed it up pretty bad. i have only been up to certifit once for my moms accord but that car was on a lease so i really didn't get a chance to see how the bumper and everything lined up, has anyone hear got bumpers or anything for our accords from there? i just dont have the 4-500 for honda oem bumpers

hirichard

Reaction score
Some people have gotten their bumpers from there; I think Matt(juicebox00) got his 01-02 coupe front bumper from there. If i do get an 01-02 front bumper I'm definitely going to buy it from Certifit. Less than $40 picked up before tax..hells yeah!

Inline4

Reaction score
if you have to go non oem parts because of cash, id reccomend capa certified theyre pretty good for teh cheapz too :thumbup:

LoveLee

Reaction score
i have bought a few pieces from there, never had a problem with it.

Toyojake

Reaction score
Why not hit up a junkyard? I've seen a lot of 6GA coupes and sedans in the yards around here.

bucho44

Reaction score
Hey Toyo, what junkyards have you gone to? I've heard of a new one but have never been.

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
i have bought a few pieces from there, never had a problem with it.

no gaps or anything??

and there's oddly enough no 6th gens sitting any any junk yards in my area unfortunately Ill check our CAPA certified tho

Toyojake

Reaction score
Hey Toyo, what junkyards have you gone to? I've heard of a new one but have never been.

Not sure what part of Austin your in, but I'm way north and I usually head to the yard in Briggs, also smaller one right off 183 in Leander, and I use the one way down 1431 towards Marble Falls

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys, now i gotta decide which front bumper i want due to deciding i wanna get the WW touring style kit

Back