lol its like the crz
2011-CR-Z-Honda-Hybrid-Sport-Car-Coupe.gif

into
33899_436110661554_209307431554_5835851_4956545_n.jpg

wat

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I suppose it's like the CRZ in that it looks like shyte...

sidebar: saw a CRZ in the road a few days ago, and honestly, in person...it looks worse.

kn0x47

Reaction score
first time i saw the cross tour was directly from the front at the dealership and i kept wondering what was wrong with that accord....i think its ugly. but i also dont like the new accords either or really anything else honda makes now

US3D98

Reaction score
I suppose it's like the CRZ in that it looks like shyte...

sidebar: saw a CRZ in the road a few days ago, and honestly, in person...it looks worse.

yea i dont see it a lot around here for some reason lol

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
^Trippy cat knows of the real life?

I look at the Crosstour and all I can think is...could have been better. It's not terrible, but it's not what it should have been. The front end is great, the side profile is okay, and the back is horrendous. It should be more hunkered down and beastly...and it has the excitement factor of a Ford Taurus wagon.

I just hope the next generation gets better substantially.

I agree. The front and side are good. Its the back that's just hideous. As for the CR-Z, I still feel that the 88-91 CR-X looks way better.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I agree. The front and side are good. Its the back that's just hideous. As for the CR-Z, I still feel that the 88-91 CR-X looks way better.

I concur.

The Crosstour needs more-no..better, body lines. It should be sleeker and athletic. That back end is so tall and unproportional, and how the sills roll under the car, then those big tires...

The CRZ has no back end, it slopes straight down from the roof, with a little bulge in the tails...effing terrible.

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
CRZ = huge WIN for honda as far as im concerned.

Crosstour opinions, theres already a thread about it here somewhere.

Latest posts

Back