What do you guys think?

imaricer:)

Reaction score
j00 boiz crakz me up

i-also-like-to-burn-little-jew-boys-.jpg

xx24xx

Reaction score
Looks like whoever hit you failed to finish it off.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Not gonna lie dude..........that thing is seriously ugly! But as long as you like it, thats all that matters!

hondachik

Reaction score
that it was but you know what i think kim.

Yeah thats why i applaud you for not letting comments get under your skin. I know my last car i had a few people say that they were glad it got totaled. But failed to realize i almost lost my life, as well as that it was me who put all of that money, effort, time, and love in to it. And all that matters is if you like it. Thats why now i dont care what people say bout my accord because chances are, i already said it. You are the owner and you are the only opinion that matters. If anyone opinions really mattered on how to mod a car, we would be sitting behind a desk at the headquarters of Bugotti or Lambo or someone high-end getting paid for it. Damn. Wish my opinion did matter that much, lol.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah thats why i applaud you for not letting comments get under your skin. I know my last car i had a few people say that they were glad it got totaled. But failed to realize i almost lost my life, as well as that it was me who put all of that money, effort, time, and love in to it. And all that matters is if you like it. Thats why now i dont care what people say bout my accord because chances are, i already said it. You are the owner and you are the only opinion that matters. If anyone opinions really mattered on how to mod a car, we would be sitting behind a desk at the headquarters of Bugotti or Lambo or someone high-end getting paid for it. Damn. Wish my opinion did matter that much, lol.

If other people's opinions DIDN'T matter, he wouldnt make a thread titled "What do you guys think?" and post pictures of his car.

C'mon. Maybe, just once, think before you write something that makes no sense.

Back