What do you hit?

EastSideRide

Reaction score
The DIY skid plate is not a bad idea LOL. @Jordan_H that is destroyed :p

I broke the plastic OEM one and part is missing. The other side is soon to go. But the center is still there, yay

305S0L

Reaction score
oh man,
-the front of my subframe is banged up
-jack points
-the header downpipe
-front camber arms bang my shock towers

Surprisingly my oil pan is barely scratched up :eh:

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
lol, no sparks!

I am thinking of hanging a chain off the tow-hitch about 1/4" off the ground. So the slightest bump is sparks. Up their windshield, IF THEY DON'T BACK OFF!

FNCONE

Reaction score
My exhaust flex pipe has a few scuffs. One thing that really bothers me, my jack points are bent (oem jacking points) ...lol I hate that.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
When I changed my oil the the other day I noticed even my drain plug was scraped lol. Jack points weren't too bad. My header and flex pipe were already pretty beat up for only being on 3 months. My oil pan is probably messed up from when my fender to ground was less than 23 inches when I had cut springs on my car. Now I'm just below 24 which is a super easy daily height but I want to go to atleast 23.25

xci.ed6

Reaction score
are those wheels 18's?

check your mph with gps. Mine was off ~6mph (reading ~61mph @ 55mph) going to taller tires gave me more ground clearance and fixed the speedo with the suspension ~.5" lower.

FNCONE

Reaction score
Bent?! Dam I thought I hit mine hard, but they're not bent

Lol no I was just venting, from hitting I have slight scrapes on flex pipe and sub frame. Nothing bad I try to avoid hits. What I meant with the factory jack points is they got bend from regular use. I guess it just happens for not using the factory jack?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I go to the auto drive-through wash occasionally, but I don't think I hit anything underneath.

I occasionally scrape the plastic protector underneath the engine, when I hit a hard corner that starts uphill. I always scrape my front lip, when getting into my garage. Thinking about getting a metal skid plate on the garage floor. (Not for underneath my car. :p)

xci.ed6

Reaction score
The car needs a nice home, just get it a door mat :p

really, use a piece of wood. With the proper installation, it could look nice

Back