What do you think?

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to post this to see what the interest would be for this special fitting. Many of us want replace the factory fuel feed line with AN line. The problem is that no company makes a fitting to adapt to the factory Honda fuel line fitting. This means most of us are cutting the line and then re-flaring in order to use AN fittings. Our solution is a custom machined fitting designed to attach to the factory line with no modifactions.

Here is the Honda fuel fitting I am talking about
stockfuelfitting.jpg

And here is the custom fitting
tasfuelfitting5.jpg

Female side of the fitting is machined to match the female side of a Honda fuel filter
tasfuelfitting2.jpg

Fittings connected
tasfuelfitting3.jpg

tasfuelfitting4.jpg

Retail price would be $35-40...let me know what you think

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no lemon, youd have to relocate it for your strut bar.

as for the product, it sounds like a great piece for the people that would need it.

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
On a 6th gen I would unbolt the fuel feed line where the bracket attaches to the firewall, bend the fuel line down a little more, then add this fitting and the AN lines.

finch13

Reaction score
What are the fittings on the pump? This would be a great piece to have if someone wanted to replaced their corroded line with AN lines. Which would be me in a few months or a year.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question, but what would be the benefits of changing the factory fuel feed line with the AN line ? besides it being corroded or a maintenance thing. Thnx

Back