What do you think?

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
The main reason people swap to AN line is for looks. One of the big trends right now in Honda engine modification is "tucking" or hiding various components to create a cleaner looking engine. In order to achieve that look you need to move anything and everything you can. On a 6th gen that includes to large ugly bracket built into the fuel feel line. Also the AN line with fittings is much better looking than the factory fittings (especially after they get corroded.)

Here is my personal Honda engine bay where I have been "tucking" various components.
IMG_2084.jpg

Max

Reaction score
That looks really nice. I would be interested if I had more knowledge. I'm not asking you to enlighten me because I wouldn't even be able to point out the fuel line in my accord.

nixed007

Reaction score
So would this be compatible with both i4 and v6 models?!? If so I would be up for it. Seems like it would make attaching the FPR much easier and the overall look would be nice too.

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
This product idea has been pushed back for now. When spring comes around and more money is available we will reconsider making these fittings.

lenchnikin

Reaction score
What do you think

I think every thing will stay the same. Nobody knows what they are feeling but when I meet one of them I will ask them for you okay???

Back