What exactly is wrong??!!

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
Yea it said bank 1 sensor 1....but my 02 sensor been like that for a while and never had this issue...unless it builds up issues after a while....

nyckidd

Reaction score
Ok so i have a few things going on with my car.....First off...i did the 5spd swap and after i tried adjusting the idleing for the 5spd it never idled the same again..sumtimes it just stays at 1200...sumtimes it jumps from 1k to 1300 repeatedly like 3 or 4 times and then goes down to a normal 700-800.. Only CEL is my 02 sensor; sensor 1

NEXT ISSUE

Now after my clutch has broken in, i have no vtec/motor is running super sluggish...not too sure which one it is....i dont here vtec engaging and it takes forever for my car to reach atleast 5k.....so i checked for codes and p055 VSS 1 popped up along with the 02 sensor.....so i checked my plug and nothings broken and speedo still worked....then i took the VSS out cleaned it with throttle body cleaner, put it back in and deleted the code.....thats solved....i took a couple spins around the neighborhood and checked for codes again....no more VSS code so thats solved...but my cars still running sluggish....so for the conclusion i have no more CELs on execpt for the 02 sensor...now what do i look for???

Check,clean or replace the EGR valve, im throwing a CEL and its for that also, and i got no vtec either

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
But wouldnt a bad iac throw me a CEL??

Ye i never paId mind to it but its annoyin now...and im pretty sure its part of the reason y i stall out sumtimes...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
x... if your not throwing vtec, check on the left side of the head (no homo), and by the distributor is a green plug, that plug is your vtec plug... unplug it, disconnect the battery, wait 10-15 seconds, and connected everything again... warm the car up.... and ride around, but this time on 2nd gear mainly, try riding it pass 3500 to 4k and see if that throws you into vtec.... if not let me know, ill bring my hondata and we will see wats wrong ok

Back