What is a HORSEPOWER FREAK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Looks good. I haven't been to you guys in a longgg time. Had a bad experience last time.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Whats funny is I just popped over to my local forum and this exact post was there

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Sorry to hear.. I'm sure we can turn that frown upside down if you decide to visit again ;) Cheers
Eh possibly. I encountered some elitest jerk attitude. I stopped by to inquire about getting a custom turbo kit built for the j30a Honda engine and I was pretty much given the cold shoulder and laughed at. Seemed like if I didn't roll up in an m3, Supra, Evo or STi you guys seemed to think I was a joke and wasn't worth your time.

Crimzon

Reaction score
Eh possibly. I encountered some elitest jerk attitude. I stopped by to inquire about getting a custom turbo kit built for the j30a Honda engine and I was pretty much given the cold shoulder and laughed at. Seemed like if I didn't roll up in an m3, Supra, Evo or STi you guys seemed to think I was a joke and wasn't worth your time.

I had a much different experience, they might have changed a bit since then. I stopped in not knowing what to expect, and the guy I talked to was cool as hell. Politely informed me that they pretty much only do M3's and patiently answered all of my dumb questions, and finally referred me to Forged Performance down the road.

But either way, this is spam... lol :run:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
impressive video and must be fun as all hell to be in a 1000hp car but i have noticed that most euro guys and especially the bmw crowd thinks their **** dont stink.
M3 is an easy platform to make tons of power just like making 800-1000hp is no big deal for a 2j. Real skill is where you take a single cam, with next to NO after market support, and make more than 3 times the power with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back