what is the most ignored part of your car?

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
not washing my car. i seriously just wash my car like once every 2 or 3 months. and i don't even do it myself, lol.

the other thing would be the random misfire that's going on with my car's engine. aside from some sputtering between 40 MPH to 75 MPH, it works like a champ. however, i'd get my car fixed if i knew what was causing it to happen...

acedomain

Reaction score
my broken shift knob ...been meaning to get me a pspec but always forget when i have a spare $200 to spend...

Erik123456789

Reaction score
I've had my driver's side window visor broken for over a year lol.
Every picture I've ever taken of my car has a broken visor. :thumbup:

finch13

Reaction score
I always ignore tire wear and pressures... been meaning to rotate them, just get way too lazy to drag the Jack out.

I also rarely check the oil level... I checked it on Monday, barely on the dipstick, still haven't topped it off....

Sent from my Nexus One

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Engine bay. I never clean it. But I am going to when I get back from vacation, dammit. Especially since I have a couple modifications going in.

And suspension. Ride has gotten a lot rougher, I've poked around a little but I really need to figure it out. I don't see struts leaking, and they were bought used but tested by Koni and they passed. I guess that doesn't mean they couldn't have gone bad since then, since it was over a year ago.

Oh yeah, and my driver side CV boot ripped and dripped axle grease on new pristine rims I just installed. That will get cleaned also though.

Latest posts

Back