What I've been up to lately..

swollen_cu

Reaction score
This past New Years, my uncle gave me a hell of a deal on this 01 TL-P and couldn't pass it up!! Transferred over the FF Type 1 coils and 3G TL wheels over to the TL.

What happened to the accord? It converted it back to stock and gave it to my little brother. =) I'll still be on here pretty often just to roam around and help out though!

-01 TL-P
-OEM Navi
-OEM Lip kit
-FF Type 1 Coils(droped 3.5" Front and 3" Rear)
-3G TL wheels (215/45/17 tires)\
-165k (timing belt/waterpump changed )

From this...

582257d0.jpg

sportmax-1.jpg

To this...

**New pics!!!***

5632741685_614d29b113_b.jpg

DSC_1575.jpg

DSC_1576.jpg

DSC_1608.jpg

DSC_1700.jpg

Tanabe Catback added!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM_EjW4wNU

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Love it! You showed me pictures awhile back so I've been waiting for you to reveal your pictures. Lip kit+ wheels. + drop = perfect.

I want that front lip :drool:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I love the OEM lip kits for these cars. The 02-03 TL lip kits are the best factory ones Honda has ever made imo.

The car looks great man, don't blame you for switching. Tranny is a crap shoot in either car so why not ride in style, lol. The headlights look like they could use some TLC, but the body and paint look awesome, as does the drop/wheels.

What else do you have planned for it?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I love the OEM lip kits for these cars. The 02-03 TL lip kits are the best factory ones Honda has ever made imo.

The car looks great man, don't blame you for switching. Tranny is a crap shoot in either car so why not ride in style, lol. The headlights look like they could use some TLC, but the body and paint look awesome, as does the drop/wheels.

What else do you have planned for it?

The headlights look pretty clear in person, but when the weather permits, I'll give them a nice polish. I think the headlights don't look as clear because of the diffuser in the headlights to prevent all that glare. I wish my car was an 02-03... haha

The tranny was rebuilt by my uncle but something is still wrong with it. I'm glad I work at a transmission shop that my dad owns so basically a free trans fix.

Full sound system already done, so that's out of the question... haha

Some plans for the future:
-35% all around soon
-Raise the car up about 3/4" all the way around. (Front lip is being tortured right now)
-retrofit some JDM inspire fogs
-

Last edited:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Yupp those tl wheels look awesome. And your pretty damn low too I like it ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dtraill27

Reaction score
looks good. I like the tls wheels on it better than the 3g wheels though

Back