what kind of battery

angelusnhc

Reaction score
I honestly can't tell you that. I'm 99% certain I don't have one on the battery to alt connection... only from battery to amp do I have one.

and you never had no problems with it this way? also if i get an ho alt will i need to fuse it then?

NINaudio

Reaction score
If I remember right, there was/is no fuse on the stock wire running from battery to alternator, so I don't see a reason to put one on an upgraded wire...

lyttleviet

Reaction score
if you upgrade the alternator you are going to be putting a lot of power through the wire to the battery. A fuse is there so that if your system tries to draw a lot of power @ one time your **** wont catch on fire. What is so hard about putting an ANL fuse inbetween the ALT to the BAT?

angelusnhc

Reaction score
if you upgrade the alternator you are going to be putting a lot of power through the wire to the battery. A fuse is there so that if your system tries to draw a lot of power @ one time your **** wont catch on fire. What is so hard about putting an ANL fuse inbetween the ALT to the BAT?

i havent upgraded the alternator yet. its just stock for now. but thanks

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Angel, I don't remember if you said before, but if you have a V6, you can upgrade to an Odessey alternator, get a grounding kit, and an Optima Yellow Top.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
Angel, I don't remember if you said before, but if you have a V6, you can upgrade to an Odessey alternator, get a grounding kit, and an Optima Yellow Top.

no i have an I4. but can i still use the odessey one?

Back