What kind of shift knob you use? 5/6speed

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Most shift knob nuts have a nice finish on them... I don't notice it and it fits nicely with the pspec collar. Do you need a picture?

if you dont mind..i read the nut also dosnt allow the knob to go as low as it could.

finch13

Reaction score
if you dont mind..i read the nut also dosnt allow the knob to go as low as it could.

BRB :lawl:

It doesn't let the knob go as low (like 3/8" higher), but otherwise the knob will be loose or if you bottom it out on the threads you have no idea where the numbers are going to end up, which would be fine on a blank knob.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
true..If you dont already have a picture than you dont have to go through the troubles

finch13

Reaction score
Sorry they're ginormous....

With nut, from eye level:
14b143ca.jpg

With nut:
ad9e4a5d.jpg

Without nut (with the pspec knob bottomed out, the shift collar flops up and down.)
8343dfcf.jpg

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
ok sweet.Thanks.so it holds the collar up..thats what i was curious about..im tired of how my cheap cf looking boot flaps around..but im going back leather oem boot.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Looks nice..kind of off topic;but do we have to cut our boots/console like the tutorial says in the prelude one?

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I like how your cars have the flip up lid over the cup holders, mine is just an open space and the cup holders slide out front under the gear lever.
Nice Gear Knob Finchie, looks about the same shape as my one, just better colouration and at a guess with better weighting!

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Your PSPEC has a locking nut>? Mine is just a small allen head screw drilled into the side, no locknut.

Yea, my black wore completely off so i just polished it.

Back