What my 6th gen. Accord that was my daily turned into...

98eksedan

Reaction score
Post a fullsize here i would like one also lol

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

K

Kambo562

man you need a bigger picture of the rain picture so i can put it as my wallpaper hehe 1920x1080 plz:furious::bowdown:

cd7manny

Reaction score

Let me know what other one you guys want this is my favorite, don't have many pictures of the car have a couple photoshoot's coming up

K

Kambo562

Yes I drive it everywhere, I need to look into a good kill switch idk how much I trust the stock alarm

Thanks!, PM your email and I will send you full size

i have the stock alarm i think it useless

K

Kambo562

Let me know what other one you guys want this is my favorite, don't have many pictures of the car have a couple photoshoot's coming up

thanks, still wish it was bigger haha keep us update with them picture :omgbd:

cd7manny

Reaction score
i have the stock alarm i think it useless

Yeah I use a club too but need to put a killswitch, I emailed my friend that took picture of rain she will be sending me a high quality one later and will post it, this one I posted isnt best quality

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Cutting the rear under-bumper tabs that show, would clean up the rear end significantly. That or getting a rear lip, but for that you may need a whole kit for it to flow right, depending on the lip. Can't think of much else to improve!

cd7manny

Reaction score
Cutting the rear under-bumper tabs that show, would clean up the rear end significantly. That or getting a rear lip, but for that you may need a whole kit for it to flow right, depending on the lip. Can't think of much else to improve!

I did think of that I might do it, since I will be taking my bumper off to relocate the side tabs since my tires ate em

cd7manny

Reaction score
thanks, still wish it was bigger haha keep us update with them picture :omgbd:

Here is the picture my friend sent me

mannys.jpg

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
I love white four doors when they sit low like that and I'm loving those wheels, the car looks sick. Also loving your CD5 too, looks great

Back