What next.......?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
so i cant just put them in drive around and call it a day?
would a VAFC do the job. i think i want this next.

Sonnick

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
so i cant just put them in drive around and call it a day?
would a VAFC do the job. i think i want this next.
You could..but you will get more gains with tuning..I've heard about this on accordinglydone.com..very reliable on building NA or turbo..specifically NA..

Egi7

Reaction score
Ofcourse the JET reprogram chip has its drawbacks, first the inability to tune the map if you were on a dyno, but its better than running the conservative f23 tune on high compression. I switched back to obd1, running Uberdata 1.7 on a P06, full engine management, just like hondata, which would enable you to tune and create maps for ur engines powerband & sweets spots.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Egi7 said:
Ofcourse the JET reprogram chip has its drawbacks, first the inability to tune the map if you were on a dyno, but its better than running the conservative f23 tune on high compression. I switched back to obd1, running Uberdata 1.7 on a P06, full engine management, just like hondata, which would enable you to tune and create maps for ur engines powerband & sweets spots.
Dude..stop signing off..lol. I'm sorry I drank just a lil' bit tonight..but dude..lol. How does Uberdata work? PM me about this ish cuz I'm clueless. Hondata is too expensive, and idk wtf I want to do..base rsx pistons sound awesome..but I have to find them in order to swap them.. :(

Sonnick

Reaction score
Carsound Hi Flow 2.5" will fit even though my piping isn't 2.5"? It's about 2.36" actually..Tanabe Super Medallion Hyper. I was smelling some rotten eggs today, so now I have an excuse for a new cat :)

Oh..and Merry Christmas to me..Exedy Stage 1 Clutch w.ACT Prolite Flywheel :thumbsup:

Sonnick

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
My Exedy and Fidanza is here too.
Let me know how the 8lb'er works if you get it on..I was thinking Prolite cuz I've heard a little heavier is better for the street. But I hope it works great! I'm hoping to see some good gains

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sonnick said:
Dude..stop signing off..lol. I'm sorry I drank just a lil' bit tonight..but dude..lol. How does Uberdata work? PM me about this ish cuz I'm clueless. Hondata is too expensive, and idk wtf I want to do..base rsx pistons sound awesome..but I have to find them in order to swap them.. :(

Uberdata is a free software tuning program that you can download to tune your car with. In order to use it you need an ECU (P28), have the ECU socketed (Xenocron), and a USB port installed (Xenocron) so that you can connect a laptop or other computer to the ECU to change/monitor settings.

My brother was going with the same setup as Egi on his D16Y7 until he found out the P06 won't work with auto's. Unfortunately he'd already paid to have all that work done.

Egi7

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Uberdata is a free software tuning program that you can download to tune your car with. In order to use it you need an ECU (P28), have the ECU socketed (Xenocron), and a USB port installed (Xenocron) so that you can connect a laptop or other computer to the ECU to change/monitor settings.

My brother was going with the same setup as Egi on his D16Y7 until he found out the P06 won't work with auto's. Unfortunately he'd already paid to have all that work done.

Actually the P06 does work, it just depends on which circuit board its utilizing. There are two of em, the 11F0 board and the 1720 board. The 11F0 has been known to cause problems with TCUs, but some have got them to work. The 1720 board seems to have no issues at all working with the TCU, based on real world examples. I have the 1720 board :D . But I would advise a P72 or P28 if you can find one easily and cheaply, over the P06 if you're auto

Back