What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
street racing is childish and dangerous to start
second save ur money till ur a few years older(more mature)
then 6 speed
j35
supercharger

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You can put a CL-S IM and cams in a 3.0, but gains are minimal. Its a solid motor, but is hard to get more power out of. And if its power you want, don't bother with bolt ons with this car. And don't bother swapping in a more powerful motor w/o changing the tranny. The 6spd swap is the way to go, first and foremost. After that, there is a world of possibilities.

My recommendation to you is keep saving your money, 1500 won't quite cut it. And drive responsibly. :)

brad.kepler

Reaction score
J35 ... but if u really wanted srt then keep ur 1500 and put ur $ towards it and keep ur accord as a dd ... just my $0.02

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Bolt ons don't do ****.

Forced induced autos are a waste on our crappy slush box autos so 6 spd swap it.

Sell the car if you want fast bc 1500 won't really cut it unless you do some engine swapping and labor yourself. You'd have to get some really good deals.

I 2nd what Chris (RedRyder) said, obviously since i said the same

17, street racing, and m6 shouldn't be in the same sentence. You should ask your parents why they want you to die and post their responses

Last edited:

turboaccord98

Reaction score
If you don't have enough money to do a 6 speed swap then you definitely do not have enough money to make your car fast. Do some research and don't buy anything. Save your money. If you want to make the accord fast you need a six speed and either a supercharger or turbo. Look to spend an s***load of money though. You gotta pay to play.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Save enough money, sell your accord, get a better performing car or the 7/7.5th gen accords w/ the 6 speed.

juicebox00

Reaction score
if you can get a 6spd from an 03 cl-s or 04-08 TL-s, you'll be set. just will need richie's harness from v6p, or cl-s 6spd ecu

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
if you can get a 6spd from an 03 cl-s or 04-08 TL-s, you'll be set. just will need richie's harness from v6p, or cl-s 6spd ecu

which one would you go for I think im just gona go for the 6spd swap throw an exhaust and rims on it and call it quits. How much work and money do you think itll run me to do the swap i can do everything else myself.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The 7thgen 6spd tranny is a better choice for your budget, which as stated before, is too low. CL-S/TL 6spds are 1200-1500 for the tranny alone. There are a lot of other parts you need too, you need to research more. Here's a start:

Read

Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back