What size are the dash bulbs????

GOTJESUS

Reaction score
i would like to convert all the bulbs in the dash and cluster to amber colord LEDs and cant find exactly what bulb size it takes.where can i get some cheap and what is the size...thanks in advance
:ughrun:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Quite a few people have done the conversion on here, so either search for the links to their threads, or send a pm to them.

Shouldn't take long before they make themselves know either in this thread.

ejreams

Reaction score
The V6 and 4cyl differ

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/instrument.html

On the V6

The ones in the center unit are all Twist lock bubls T3, T4, T5

The ones in the cluster are all 194

the Drive/Reverse/Park lights on the cluster are T3's the over lighting bulbs in the cluster are 74's and the sunroof/cruiscontrol are T3's.

Overhead lights for the cabin and the door leds are 194

let me know if you need something more detailed, I believe I have a write up somewhere on my computer..

F23A1AT

Reaction score
The V6 and 4cyl differ

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/instrument.html

On the V6

The ones in the center unit are all Twist lock bubls T3, T4, T5

(Some of)The ones in the cluster are 194. The rest are 74's look for the conversion threads it'll tell you which ones.

the Drive/Reverse/Park lights on the cluster are T3's the over lighting bulbs in the cluster are 74's and the sunroof/cruiscontrol are T3's.

Overhead lights for the cabin and the door leds are 194

let me know if you need something more detailed, I believe I have a write up somewhere on my computer..

Fixed. See bold and sentence immediately after.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
lol yeah I know. I just finished my cluster project, and reading through all that took a while.

Back