what size of tires??

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
well i still have my hubcaps on and it doesnt look like a 4x4. cuz i saw other people rides with 17s on stock suspension and they look like a 4x4 than me.

nexTOme

Reaction score
well i still have my hubcaps on and it doesnt look like a 4x4. cuz i saw other people rides with 17s on stock suspension and they look like a 4x4 than me.

maybe they have thinner profile tire? :thinking:

disturbed2ea

Reaction score
your best bet is to figure out what type of drop your gonna do and then make your decision. I had 18"s that were 9" wide and it was a horrible ride plus everytime i washed my car all i had to do was move it and i had **** all over the side. grant it that they were bling bling rims. im gonna put my ride to tha floor andn 17's are gonna be just right for me. Just dont do chrome lols. yet i just got my set and one of my friends who just happens to work at a wheel mfg offered me a set of HYPERCHROME import wheels for cheap but idk ill wait till i see them on a civic or sunfire. the most important thing is bridge that gap between comfort and lookin good.

Last edited:

DfeAt01

Reaction score
I lowered my car and after buying some new 225/40 18s now i got a one finger gap between all wheels! I'm still having a little minor rub in the rear driver side. I'm going to have to dremel the bumper some more. Anywho yea I'd say figure out how much of a drop your going with. Then you can decide what profile of tires your going to go with. I'd say a 1.5 inch drop with 17's on 215/40 should be ok. Maybe you can squeeze another 1/4 inch.

Back