What size wheels do you have?

What size Wheels do you have?

• Total voters

jbuff

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
^^Awesome..post pics when it is all done!!..welcome to the site
will do, and thanks for the welcome...i just need to get a fresh coat of paint and some time off to work on getting everything ready lol hopefully this wknd

jess

deucescorner

Reaction score
Momo Sport wrapped in 225/40/18 Dunlop FM 901

accord_1.jpg

accord_5.jpg

accord_6.jpg

these were taken 2 years ago

new pics will be up soon will all the new mods

deucescorner

Reaction score
steadypimpin said:
^^^^nice wheels, I've never seen those. Get a drop and your ride will be money.

thanks, i've already got a drop, those pics are from 2 years ago

Mods so far:

MOMO wheels w/ michelin pilot sport N1
AC S7 gauges
Eiback Prol-kit
KYB Shocks
Brembo drilled/slotted rotor
PBR Semi-metalic pads

Magnaflow muffler (coming next week)
Full Mugen Style Lip Kit (just got them)
Black Housing headlights

I'll post pics as soon as everything is on

hondababe01

Reaction score
aight here it goes....i got black 18's tenzo passion 5 wheels...was looking for black 19's but they are hard to come by in a 4-lug pattern...at least in the brands that i was looking at. oh i also have a set of black 18's racing hart gt5 wheels sitting in my storage

if i decided to keep my car i would love to get my hands on some volks or some roja wheels

jccg5

Reaction score
hondababe01 said:
aight here it goes....i got black 18's tenzo passion 5 wheels...was looking for black 19's but they are hard to come by in a 4-lug pattern...at least in the brands that i was looking at. oh i also have a set of black 18's racing hart gt5 wheels sitting in my storage

if i decided to keep my car i would love to get my hands on some volks or some roja wheels

volk dont make rim for FR car like our 6th gen....IMO...they mostly make for evo..sti..s2000..skyline..240sx.....rx-7...rx-8....my friend try to special order some for his accord...but it would take a long time....and ro_ja is play out this day..barely see any on an accord....i suggest get rs_limited rim..they look about same with ro_ja but more reputation....JUST IMO

Phut

Reaction score
jccg5 said:
volk dont make rim for FR car like our 6th gen....IMO...they mostly make for evo..sti..s2000..skyline..240sx.....rx-7...rx-8....my friend try to special order some for his accord...but it would take a long time....and ro_ja is play out this day..barely see any on an accord....i suggest get rs_limited rim..they look about same with ro_ja but more reputation....JUST IMO
lol, what a bunch of misinformation right here.

Back