What would u do if this happen to you

LoveLee

Reaction score
i probably would have died from an anxiety attack and being enclosed in a small area for so long :(

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that would suck. idk where i wouldve gone to the bathroom tho, haha, i was thinking about that while watching. like where would you do business if you had to?

LoveLee

Reaction score
do it like a dog. piss in one corner of the cage, and sleep in another. :)

hendizzlez

Reaction score
uycheporq says: "how do you get caught in an elevator for more than an hour?? I mean first of all there had to me someone watching that security tape, second didnt anyone notice that that elevator didnt even move for a whole day? and third why was the light of that elevator turned on those whole 41 hours?? this is fake."

lol

JonJonello

Reaction score
hey i saw this video 2night at the sushi bar by my house, some craziness lol

man i would have crapped my pants and killed myself lol jk about the killing part

indowanksta88

Reaction score
uycheporq says: "how do you get caught in an elevator for more than an hour?? I mean first of all there had to me someone watching that security tape, second didnt anyone notice that that elevator didnt even move for a whole day? and third why was the light of that elevator turned on those whole 41 hours?? this is fake."

lol

i read that comment as well, but then security might not be working on friday night and on weekends, so i dont think anyone was watchin that video. i dunno anything about the lighting in an elevator, but i thought it always stays on. the only thing i see 'fake' about this whole video is why wouldnt the guy push the emergency button on the elevator? every elevator i have ever ridden in or been in has an emergency alarm. but then again, i dont ride on a lot of elevators since i always have negetive thoughts about them, i just take the stairs instead.

Back