What'd you do to your accord today?

Simkid5614

Reaction score
I can has Delaware licenseplate...? :deal:

If you want to pass inspections every two years and never have tint on your front windows sure. No sales tax, decent people, and great looking license plate.
Roads not lower friendly though.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Installed my new steering wheel.
599228_569100433107822_73824958_n.jpg
That's cute ....
i finished installing my grenade extenda shifter :lawl: its so stupid.

i like it. :nutkick:

Saw it on IG . God damn its long :lawl:

twss ..

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i installed my eibach pro dampers struts and replaced my bushings on my front sway bar and greased up my moog end links, rotated my new tires car feels 1000 times better

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yankee candle New car scent does smell like leather and new plastics, seems it's the only one I've found, I use the car jar, because it lasts the longest. Any other flavor they have is a candle, but specifically they have Leather and New Car Scent

Good to know. Completely forgot about that shop, will have to check it out next time I go across the border.

Drowz, like the steering wheel, just need some more black/white on the interior.

Ratchet

Reaction score
how you like the pro dampers? I was on these wilt prokit springs before moving to koni. they are almost as comfy as OEMs.

...seems like the quote feature doesn't work on tapatalk app. or it's just me?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Took off my front driver coilover. Cleaned the axle grease off and pull the dust cover up and what do I find? White oil all around the shaft :seewhatyoudid:. Loosened the spring and pushed down on the shock to compress it... It's blown

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I guess so haha. And sadly no. I got them off a local.

I guess its time to save up, and replace the struts with type 2 struts and some swifts.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
No point in spending 1400 on new coils when I can spend 600 on new shocks from function form and a pair of front springs and have stiffer suspebsion for less money

Back