What'd you do to your accord today?

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
I have been trained in the Barista ways as well.
Is it a clique that you live in Seattle and you make Coffee?

I serve Starbucks at the hotel I work for and we have to be taught on the way to serve and make it.

The same girl from work tonight has a 00 sedan special edition but its beat up and fading and was trying to find my car since we walked out together and I was parked next to her but she is on stock everything so she couldn't see it over her car. Pretty funny.
I think I will get some shots on Friday of a side by side. Even got her interested in changing out her climate control bulbs.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I have been trained in the Barista ways as well.
Is it a clique that you live in Seattle and you make Coffee?

I serve Starbucks at the hotel I work for and we have to be taught on the way to serve and make it.

The same girl from work tonight has a 00 sedan special edition but its beat up and fading and was trying to find my car since we walked out together and I was parked next to her but she is on stock everything so she couldn't see it over her car. Pretty funny.
I think I will get some shots on Friday of a side by side. Even got her interested in changing out her climate control bulbs.
Lol. Typical right? I became interested in coffee ever since I studied about its history when I was in college.

That's funny haha. Yeah, help her out on that.

As a matter of fact, one of my coworkers drives a '00 black 6gen coupe, and his is also pretty beat up. It's funny that he shakes his head, when I don't shut up talking about 6gen, and I smh when I see his car lol.

One another thing is that my other coworker had 1st gen Accord ← (believe it or not), which she bought it for like $300, but she couldn't keep up w/ its mechanical problems and she sold it to a shop. I wish I had a chance to do some photo shoots together w/ my car.

-----------------------

As for today, I raised my tire pressure from 32psi to 34.5psi. Car feels bumpy just a tad, but hopefully it will make my mpg better.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Changed the oil and got the passenger side running light/turn signal working again. The leads inside the harness plug weren’t making contact with the bulb leads, just pulled them upward with a small flathead. Going to snag a new harness plug next time I hit up the junkyard.

Beginning to see the pains of the low life lol…only had one low pro jack that could get under the car, so by the time the car was up so I could get under it….it was sitting on one car ramp, two hydraulic jacks, and 4 jack stands. I gotta find an easier way next time, took way too long.

Almost all of my 5-lug conversion parts have arrived, just waiting on 1 rear hub and a caliper bracket. Can't wait. :rock:

Awesome, GL with the swap Davis.

And got me one of these on Amazon. It's been too damn hot in Cali lately.

Need a pic of that in the car haha.

LeAccord

Reaction score
It's funny that he shakes his head, when I don't shut up talking about 6gen, and I smh when I see his car lol.

As for today, I raised my tire pressure from 32psi to 34.5psi. Car feels bumpy just a tad, but hopefully it will make my mpg better.
LOL that is funny, Richard.
My stock tires are set at 40psi... For some reason unknown to me 32psi on these tires look flat .. very flat :ugh:

Beginning to see the pains of the low life lol…only had one low pro jack that could get under the car, so by the time the car was up so I could get under it….it was sitting on one car ramp, two hydraulic jacks, and 4 jack stands. I gotta find an easier way next time, took way too long.
Is this to get the front of the car jacked up? I made a little ramp using two pieces of 2x4 wood, one being longer than the other and drilled them together, that I use to drive up onto first then jack the car up from the front, the core support beam.

Noobs will be noobs .... :lawl:

yupp, thanks for sucking me now :jealousbow:
At least you're calm and not posting raging comments.. Most guys I see getting picked on or involved in an online forum argument/discussion by other forum members start having a shit fit and posting unnecessary and immature comments lol.

todd_cards

Reaction score
At least you're calm and not posting raging comments.. Most guys I see getting picked on or involved in an online forum argument/discussion by other forum members start having a shit fit and posting unnecessary and immature comments lol.

bro im not here to argue with anyone thats their opinion. i through it out there that i didnt know. not here to argue and no reason to i want to get along with everyone.. i have nothing against accord... his asz has helped me out with something before cant remember but i have no problems.. i understand why there beitching at me... but ive ordered em and putting them in lol...

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Maxed out my front coils today and cranked my rear down like an inch. LOL. had to immediately raise the rear up 1/2 inch but didn't raise the front. Going to see if I can actually drive tomorrow. Under 23 fender height all around :aznrun:

Latest posts

Back