What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
Max psi is 51. I checked it and stopped once it passed 45, so not quite "max" but I went above the norm.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Got my front bumper replaced w/ new one!

No holes are drilled for the license plate. ← Loving the look w/o it. :)

IMAG2787_zpsd9d5aa9c.jpg

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Awesome! Looks mint, Richard ! Now for the lip to get painted and mounted !

@Evan, the gold (bronze/brown to me because of picture quality) painted covers looks nice. Very subtle and clean.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Awesome! Looks mint, Richard ! Now for the lip to get painted and mounted !

@Evan, the gold (bronze/brown to me because of picture quality) painted covers looks nice. Very subtle and clean.
Thanks, Alex! Yes sir, that's coming next. :) Right now I'm trying to figure out what grids to start and finish for reshaping the lip to match the line of my side skirts.

+1 w/ Alex to you, Evan. :thumbsup: And nicely done to clean your engine bay. I really gotta do that by now.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
:thinking:
0102 coupe bumper...? :deal:

Nah I like the one I got. I just need to touch it up and get a new fresh paint job on it. Thinking of painting the fog lights the same too. Plus I have been riding with this lip on the bumper with no paint for quite too long.

Hopefully by the meet I can get this done and some other interior stuff done.
Only takes money and time right :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Looks great Richard! That's going to be my next purchase but I want a license plate.

Thanks, man! If you ever look for a replacement, I'd recommend you get a genuine piece for the sake of precise fitment. For me, she had enough time w/ a plate on her nose, so it was a good time to have it removed from her face.

Back