What'd you do to your accord today?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Aftermarket companies need to make locks that have sleeves with key cylinders. I believe Porsche did/does that. Each lock is unique and if its made of forged titanium, it's not like you could break it off.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut the mufflers, pushed them back past the rear lip, and reweld. Pics to follow

Pics attached, did it because my rear bumper was heating up way too much as the exhaust gases were trapped underneath. Also, got rid of a resonance at around 1600 RPM inside the car.

13+-+1

13+-+2

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
locking lug nuts are real easy to take off :hide: i had to do it when i lost my key

They were OEM Honda locks, weren't they? I think those are easy to hammer a socket over and remove. I don't think it would be that easy with these, but who knows. I know Project Kics' Revo locking lugs are highly theft deterrent, but they're also almost $400 for 20.

Aftermarket companies need to make locks that have sleeves with key cylinders. I believe Porsche did/does that. Each lock is unique and if its made of forged titanium, it's not like you could break it off.

That's how the RH locks I had worked when I had RH Evo's. But the inside shape was just a hex so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

hondatech03

Reaction score
I upgraded the transmission ground to 4ga wire and put in the battery I bought the other day.

kn0x47

Reaction score
went by my local detailing shop to get a quote for fixing the water etching in my paint. should be getting the work done early next week

They were OEM Honda locks, weren't they? I think those are easy to hammer a socket over and remove. I don't think it would be that easy with these, but who knows. I know Project Kics' Revo locking lugs are highly theft deterrent, but they're also almost $400 for 20.
yeah it was the oem locks. still havent found the key... i guess i left it on a wheel one day

Last edited:

mrnude

Reaction score
lowered my car a bit more today gotta git rid of the plastic the other one ripped to pieces already lol

Copied Chris on this one got bored of the plain look

and fixed my crooked mufflers finally looks way better. Relieved on that one pretty much just fixing everything I f'd up on earlier lol

Back