What'd you do to your accord today?

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
I finally had time for a quick wash and some pics with the Ksports on. I haven't fine tuned them yet or set the ride height. Here are some crappy early morning pics I took on a whim:
2013-10-24_07-52-58_196_zps4fab2c6c.jpg

2013-10-24_07-56-13_151_zps56787fa2.jpg

2013-10-24_07-55-18_422_zps2e9ecf9f.jpg

2013-10-24_07-53-56_743_zps2d1ccfa6.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^ agreed

I'm picking up a fresh painted OEM kit today. :wub::jerkit:

They aren't mounting the kit and putting it on the car at the same time?

Daniel, just need to get the front a touch lower.

Looks good, though.

Car is in great shape.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Daniel...dat paint. Looks better lowered, you're no longer truckin. :lawl: Drop just needs dialed in. Gonna space the wheels at all?

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Daniel, just need to get the front a touch lower.

Looks good, though.

Car is in great shape.

Thanks Derek. I am going to try and get it all set the way I want before Memphis.

Daniel...dat paint. Looks better lowered, you're no longer truckin. :lawl: Drop just needs dialed in. Gonna space the wheels at all?

10/4 good buddy, sad that I will only have this set up until after Memphis. Then its back to KYB/H&R set up for some serious 4WD action through the winter. Haven't decided if I will be spacing them out.
Ghost Ryder, over-

3emytudu.jpg

Finally finished my lights!

Looks good. Would like to see a night shot.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Thanks Derek. I am going to try and get it all set the way I want before Memphis.

10/4 good buddy, sad that I will only have this set up until after Memphis. Then its back to KYB/H&R set up for some serious 4WD action through the winter. Haven't decided if I will be spacing them out.
Ghost Ryder, over-

Why don't you just raise the K-Sports all the way up instead on reinstalling your other suspension and try and sell your old set-up?

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Why don't you just raise the K-Sports all the way up instead on reinstalling your other suspension and try and sell your old set-up?

Thought about that. But after fighting to free up the cylinders on them that barely saw rain (let alone snow and the crap they put on the roads that rust cars out over night) I figured since I have the luxury, why not? Plus it will be a lot safer if I have to drive in icy weather. Still a part time family car. Haha.

Back