What'd you do to your accord today?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Yeah it scraped more but at least it's still protecting. My headers have almost been scraped through and my flex pipe is all torn up. And the frame on my driver side is dented. So I figured it was time to make one. If I replace it I'll probably go with a 1/8th in plate to get some extra clearance back

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
2hs9ffr.jpg

Good god, that's low. Looks very nice though

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Installed some LEDs just have the cluster left to do, curtesy of "JEPHU" a member on here that I'd like to say thank you for all the led bulbs and if anyone has doubts this guy is real deal, paid Wednesday got my bulbs Saturday . Recommend to all!!!

2vb08l3.jpg

2vxoqb6.jpg

1yuzag.jpg

beejhj.jpg

xd8q5w.jpg

Some quick cell phone pics

Reaction score
Took out the stock air box and replaced it with a K&N filter, still looking for the aluminum tubing. Changed the cabin air filter which was filthy, first time it's ever been done, cleaned the engine bay of all sorts of dirt, oil and grime, shampooed and detailed the interior added snow floor mats and tightened my E brake. More to come, Timing Belt and water pump youre next on my list

White6GAV6

Reaction score
What my skid plate looks like a after a day of driving.

25kn5f5.jpg

Bunch of scrapes, but it did it's job. Didn't get bent or anything even at highway speeds and some bad bumps.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed a pair of DDM 1157 switchbacks. I was skeptical when I ordered, they were only $25/pair and were shipping from China. But they are pretty bright, especially the white. The amber could stand to be a little brighter but they are made well and the output is good. If these last, they might be the best pair of cheaper LED bulbs I’ve owned.

I usually order from VLED’s but didn’t feel like spending $80.

Latest posts

Back