What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well, I decided that I wasn't going to (really) give in to some clown this morning on the way in to work. However, I did quickly let him know, it's not stock. :sparta: NO, I was not street racing.

He had more lights on this thing than a police vehicle, from the lights on the mufflers when he signalled, to about 6 different lights up front and the clear DEPO LED tails.

Anyway, I figured once I saw him cutting people off to stay ahead of me and brake check me a couple of times, I just shook my head and laughed.

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I decided that I was going to (really) give in to some clown this morning on the way in to work. However, I did quickly let him know, it's not stock. :sparta: NO, I was not street racing.

He had more lights on this thing than a police vehicle, from the lights on the mufflers when he signalled, to about 6 different lights up front and the clear DEPO LED tails.

Anyway, I figured once I saw him cutting people off to stay ahead of me and brake check me a couple of times, I just shook my head and laughed.

I hear ya, I can't stand these 'Canadian Tire accessories' cars. Let me guess windshield spray nozzle lights as well ???

Sent using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Filled up with 93 for $2.97/gal. Thank you Kroger plus card.

Well, I decided that I was going to (really) give in to some clown this morning on the way in to work. However, I did quickly let him know, it's not stock. :sparta: NO, I was not street racing.

Do tell.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@RR, that should be 'wasn't'.

He was driving like an idiot, just because he saw another modded Accord. It was funny thinking of how much gas he wasted flooring it every time from a stop light. I just filled up before coming across this guy, so I wasn't about to waste my gas!

There were about 3 times that he almost got in an accident just to show off and get in front of me at every opportunity.

I have no problem having a little fun, but not when a person starts driving stupid.

@sk, no, surprisingly, he didn't have the lit up windhshield washers, but there were some blue lights in the grill.

If you ever see him around, licence plate is '2WORDS4U'.....doesn't seem to like to see modded Accords in front of him on the road. :lawl:

Varnell

Reaction score
I'm not against having a little fun, either, but when people drive like that I just keep my cool and let them carry on. I like to think I won't be seeing them again after they wreck or get their license taken.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
@RR, that should be 'wasn't'.

He was driving like an idiot, just because he saw another modded Accord. It was funny thinking of how much gas he wasted flooring it every time from a stop light. I just filled up before coming across this guy, so I wasn't about to waste my gas!

There were about 3 times that he almost got in an accident just to show off and get in front of me at every opportunity.

People like that are annoying. What was he driving?

I’ve had idiots attempt to prod me into engaging in shenanigans numerous times. The worst was a teenager in a stock Cobalt sedan that asked me to race on a road that is heavily patrolled by police. Should have never rolled my window down to even hear him speak. One time I did give in to a guy in a late 80’s Porsche, and we had a little fun.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
He was in an 01/02 Accord sedan....stock wheels/height, at that.

It's funny, it's always the other guy in a modded 6th Gen that feels he needs to prove something when they see my car.

Had I not had the extra several hundred pounds in the trunk from the audio, he wouldn't have stood a chance if I really wanted to 'play the game' with him.

Hopefully, I can hold it down once the internals are done on the engine, and I can get it tuned.

Bet the Porsche driving handled his car properly, and you didn't have to worry about any idiot driving shenanigans.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Stealership replaced my cam plug seal $110. Told me to replace valve cover gaskets $458.99 and charged me $178 to replace a stud in the front. Thinking about doing valve cover gaskets myself, so as wheel stud...

Back