What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I caught a peeper. I was workin late and saw this guy drive by. Then he came back through the parking lot, stopped, took a few photos of my car and left a flyer and a sticker. Guess he is part of some car culture thing called Peachykeen. I looked it up on Facebook and I didn't see the pics though.

temporary_zps4477e775.jpg

Last edited:

Rah18

Reaction score
my accord bothers i need help i'm looking for a higher torque converter for my v6 Honda and i have been looking.i still have the stock engine in there i'm rebuilding the tranny now but i want a higher torque converter. please help i need it

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I caught a peeper. I was workin late and saw this guy drive by. Then he came back through the parking lot, stopped, took a few photos of my car and left a flyer and a sticker. Guess he is part of some car culture thing called Peachykeen. I looked it up on Facebook and I didn't see the pics though.

temporary_zps4477e775.jpg

I've heard of them, taken a few pics of people's cars down here. That group took pictures of a bagged mini down here, probably a few others.

Also, maybe it's me, but that really looks like a V6 badge in your grille

Also I took the lip off to start repairing it and sanding it down. Getting it ready for a re-spray

Last edited:

chaby_91

Reaction score
Present state of the Accord
vbhZF4l.jpg

rsx seat heater wiring. can't notice it's not factory. still need to find a hot at all times and a hot in on power sources

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Tried to switch IACV today out with a spare a member on here sent me... Didn't work, and caused the idle to shoot up above 3000 RPM :wtf2: Cleaned my original, reinstalled, but have tiny coolant leak in the original, so time to go get a new gasket (should have done so in first place) Idle still drops out sometimes after hitting gas, and idle moves fluctuates from 400 RPM to 1000 RPM... Not sure what to do next...

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Tried to switch IACV today out with a spare a member on here sent me... Didn't work, and caused the idle to shoot up above 3000 RPM :wtf2: Cleaned my original, reinstalled, but have tiny coolant leak in the original, so time to go get a new gasket (should have done so in first place) Idle still drops out sometimes after hitting gas, and idle moves fluctuates from 400 RPM to 1000 RPM... Not sure what to do next...

Vacuum leak maybe?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Got my new to me 99 tl auto shifter delivered today, will get around to installing that before Christmas I'm sure! :buttkick:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
What engine is in the 2009 accord v6 coupe? What r the specs? .... because one got its face chopped off in the 1/4 mile by my f20b( took her to the strip so she could let her hair loose)

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Installed adjustable rear lower control arms, with homemade lockout kit, went got alignment, also installed my moog endlinks, and switched to a stiffer setting on my sway bar. Was planning to go lower, but didn't get to roll the rear fenders today. Thinking about just shaving them. Any suggestions?

Back