What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Changed out the spark plugs on the V6. Dude said he had 10 in stock so I said I would take then all and it should increase my HP if I can fit them in. LAWL. Cleaned windows. Took son out to practice driving.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Finally received my CL-S seats (out of an '03 6MT), much more comfortable/well bolstered. I found several glass fragments inside the bolt covers on the passenger side, apparently this car was broken into before I got it.

I test fitted the driver side but the seat was too far back, so had to put the stock back in. Anyone have a diagram for CL-S seats?

temporary_zps8f2ad2b9.jpg

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
wow those look good, huge improvement over stock i bet. i used to find glass all the time while detailing cars and the owners had no idea why :lawl: my alldatadiy subscription for diagrams expired like 2 days ago :Boo:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Damn. Yeah I need the CL-S diagram so I can figure out how to mate these up with the 6GA CA heater switch pigtails (which I do have the diagram for). Wonder if it would help to have the CL harnesses that go between the seat to the fusebox/switches.

The ultimate test of their comfort was having my very pregnant wife sitting in them lol. The leather is much more plush too...actually feels like real leather. :lawl:

After these are in, I will find matching perf leather for the door inserts, and install the 01-02 silver door switch trim. Also if I ever see floor carpet for a good deal, I need it.

Last edited:

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Finally received my CL-S seats (out of an '03 6MT), much more comfortable/well bolstered. I found several glass fragments inside the bolt covers on the passenger side, apparently this car was broken into before I got it.

I test fitted the driver side but the seat was too far back, so had to put the stock back in. Anyone have a diagram for CL-S seats?

temporary_zps8f2ad2b9.jpg

Well those are just straight purdy! I put coupe seats in my sedan about 30k ago but they are starting to show age. This looks like a nice upgrade. Can't wait to see them installed man!

ryannel2003

Reaction score
Picked it up from Honda dealer today. New rear main seal, tranny mounts and new tranny fluid. Had new front and side engine mounts replaced on Monday. She's running great!

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got my emissions done.

I am legal.

Next......EGR/IACV clean.

Congrats Derek, a sigh of relief I'm sure.

Snapped up a few crappy cell phone pics of her by the water in front of Toronto's most iconic landmark.

bythewater_i.jpg

bythewater_ii.jpg

DizzyP

Reaction score
Picked it up from Honda dealer today. New rear main seal, tranny mounts and new tranny fluid. Had new front and side engine mounts replaced on Monday. She's running great!

Funny you mentioned that. I need to do the exact same thing. Gonna get parts and do it in the driveway to save some money.

Back