What'd you do to your accord today?

ryannel2003

Reaction score
^ I use the same bulbs for low/high and fog lights. Hate changing out like one a year on lows and fogs (run fogs with low and high beams for back road driving) but I buy em on Amazon so cost isn't too bad.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Yeah the stock bulbs had terrible light output and the Ultra's are much better. I'm gonna see if I can adjust them soon though because they still seem like they are pointed more towards the road than they should be.

Varnell

Reaction score
About to take it to advanced for a code test. Check engine light came on this morning at 203,016. The odometer and speedometer simultaneously stopped working. :party52:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Put a TL strut tower bar I found at the bone yard for $17! Plus I ordered a 20mm 04 TL rear sway for $45 shipped, should be here by Thursday. Very excited. While I'm waiting for the RSB I will clean the engine bay, needs it badly.
ery8ymur.jpg

ryannel2003

Reaction score
Wiped down inside dashboard, cupholders and seats. Vacuumed carpet. I was gonna wash it but it's pouring rain so no bother there. I do know the car needs tires though... it's hydroplaning pretty bad.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Yeah the stock bulbs had terrible light output and the Ultra's are much better. I'm gonna see if I can adjust them soon though because they still seem like they are pointed more towards the road than they should be.

They aren't hard to adjust. You can use the Google Machine or YouTube for instructions.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Pressure washed it, since I was being lazy. :p

IMAG4138_1__zps479802fd.jpg

A few spots are still wet after the wash, but this is how the plastidipped chrome frame & the side mirror base look, after 2 years of abuse. (I.E. hand / drive-through / pressure wash, snow, rain, direct sunlight, etc.) Pretty much no signs of wear. :)
IMAG4139_zps2cf4292a.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
After seeing all these Subies driving around with the colored Hella horns behind their grill, I decided to paint mine. Not quite the same but you can see them through the mesh grill.

temporary.jpg

Back