What'd you do to your accord today?

RawCarnage

Reaction score
s9aFRFW.jpg
just installed an amp and sub, next thing i gatta do is route the wires and built a floor for the trunk so it wont look messy.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Anyone? ...anyone....? Just me? Oh, ok. It's cool.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Transformed yet?

FINALLY tracked down what brand I have for my black vinyl rear window visor film, after all these years...

Sry, that's 'bout it lol.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I bought another 98 accord ex 4 door. It's black like mine and also a 4 cylinder but it's an automatic. My dad bought it to fix up and sell for a profit. It needs a new hood and bumper so I made a deal with my dad that he could have my black hood and bumper if buys me an 01-02 coupe conversion and he said deal. I'm not 100% sure on if I want to do the coupe front end swap though. I think I'll do it just to try it out.

DizzyP

Reaction score
^ Transformed yet?

Yup, he is Synchros. He is a prankster.

ouch, I would pop the cluster and learn how to solder. It looks like the vertical common lead has cracked.

A little tappy tap gets it to display properly (already received message and regular display is good). Not top priority to fix, I have a few things ahead of it before I tap solder it.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
yup, you can get away with more, but just a heating it a li'l bit works! De-soldering and re-soldering is the way you supposed to do it...

I fixed an old Acura (1st gen Legend, btw) this way, it had cracked the master relay joints, which is a halfway normal thing. The new version of relay fixed this, but I was in a hurry.

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
yup, you can get away with more just a heating it a li'l bit! De-soldering and re-soldering is the way you supposed to do it...

I fixed an old Acura (1st gen Legend, btw) this way, it had cracked the master relay joints, which is a halfway normal thing. The new version of relay fixed this, but I was in a hurry.

+1 on this! Think there is also a youtube video on doing this on our cars.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
My door panels are just about finished. I need to order more fabric. I know Chris was wondering about going about recovering his so here's what I did. My fabric will have a quarter inch foam pad behind it so I didn't want it to stick out so much. Since you're doing leather I would do the same as i am.

I took off just the fabric but did not take off the padding behind it. This is very important. You can also use this as a template
image4_zpse215aa89.jpg

There will probably be some fuzzy stuff left and you'll want to scrape this off and it will look like this
image5_zps85c6f83a.jpg

This is the fabric I'll be using on my door panels
image1_zps02ff18e7.jpg

Latest posts

Back