What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Dropped off my car for the noise issue on my suspension / steering + exhausts y-pipe realignment + rsb installation + oil change.

Also got locked out of my car yesterday at work, and I was waiting for wifey to bring in my spare key from home for an hr. (She was taking the Yoga class, not realizing my phone call..) Meanwhile, an Infinity drove by 'n gave me a compliment on my car, but I couldn't fully smile at that time haha.

Jushewa

Reaction score
headlights cleaned. new rims painted
3d1f88db5f324f616136b0304f32795a.jpg
ee491fd943efd78bd71a4d7fa6fe7dd5.jpg

DizzyP

Reaction score
Rear defroster not working. Ended up being a cut wire. Got him fixed up but now another light burnt out, this time it's the climate control display. Oh Synchros... why?!

There was a thread or post somewhere on this forum that listed, on a spreadsheet, that showed replacement bulb that can be put in the bulb holders, mostly Radio Shack bulbs. Anyone help mgs with the link? I am pretty burnt out (pun intended) on car stuff for the next few days.

Pro Tip: To make it easier to remove these bulb holders just get a screw driver to unscrew it the use a sewing or clothes pin to stab it an pull it out or some clear or electrical tape on the end of the screwdriver to grab it. I do the latter since I am more likely to have tape than a pin.

This kinda bugger:

8c68a6ca5b6b353fda955f379e3d6a9a.jpg

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
A 2015 GTI tailgated me for several miles on the way home from work yesterday. :rolleyes:

Dropped off my car for the noise issue on my suspension / steering + exhausts y-pipe realignment + rsb installation + oil change.

Do you have the car back? If so, how are you liking the Progress bar?

Also got locked out of my car yesterday at work, and I was waiting for wifey to bring in my spare key from home for an hr. (She was taking the Yoga class, not realizing my phone call..) Meanwhile, an Infinity drove by 'n gave me a compliment on my car, but I couldn't fully smile at that time haha.

I've seen some people use a magnetized key case and stick it somewhere under the car, just in case.

headlights cleaned. new rims painted

Should look good, and last if you did the prep work.

There was a thread or post somewhere on this forum that listed, on a spreadsheet, that showed replacement bulb that can be put in the bulb holders, mostly Radio Shack bulbs. Anyone help mgs with the link? I am pretty burnt out (pun intended) on car stuff for the next few days.

This?

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1058980#post1058980

Jushewa

Reaction score
oh yes. cleaned them until my elbows were cramping :p dried them with a towel and compressed air. Put the cans in some warm water for 20 minutes and just went for it. They're completely finished now, 5 coats. Now i just have to put the tires in the background on the new rims and im set :)

DizzyP

Reaction score

xci.ed6

Reaction score
working on my *magic* exhaust...
again...
still...

the exhaust places around here were ripping me off, or MIA...

I got all my parts at advance auto, I went crush bent, cause I don't care if HP won't gain as much as mandrel bent. The main focus is loud, sometimes. I'll make sure I snap a few pics when I finish it. Same as before, stock P/S muffler, straight pipe (D/S exit, 2.5") in VTEC.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Matt green vinyl wrap ?

Do you have the car back? If so, how are you liking the Progress bar?

I've seen some people use a magnetized key case and stick it somewhere under the car, just in case.

Yes, sir! I figured you've already read my posts on my ride thread by now. ;)

Yeah... Either that, or putting a spare key in my wallet or something.

・ Bought a bottle of RED LINE SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner for the next gasoline fueling.

・ Bought a bottle of Meguiar's Scratch Remover for some minor scratches on the trunk after the HFP badge removal. (Had the bottle before, but it was gone from my garage. :()

・ Checked the tire air pressure. Previously set to 43.5 psi a month ago, but they were all 38 psi. :thinking: Set them again to 43.5 and re-tightened all of the tire valve cores just in case.

・ Set my Tein's dampening settings to the intermediate level so I get to figure out how soft / stiff I would wanna go, after getting the Progress RSB installed recently.

・ Adjusted the outlet length & the angle of both of the exhaust muffler tips, after the re-alignment of the Y-pipe by the shop.
IMAG5318_zpslzbm63bs.jpg

Last edited:
Back