Reaction score
Replaced my A/C Blower.
Cant get over how quiet it is now. Sounded like a diesel engine before lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Drivers Side done...
20150531_184248_zps3vdcw1jn.jpg
Looks sweet! Did you DIY?

If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose green again? Just curious. :)

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove her into the city for work and was happy to see that the Toronto Honda Indy street circuit has already been setup for next week. Drove through the whole circuit with my cg2 ... what a thrill ... too bad couldn't shoot the video :(

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Friend of mine got a new radio in their 04 Acura TL so I asked if I could have the stick silver radio knobs and they let me have them. I remember reading someone used them for their climate control so I'm going to be try to to do that. I still haven't got my speedometer to work though

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Looks sweet! Did you DIY?

If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose green again? Just curious. :)

Yep, DIY. Chose green because the engine bay, door jambs, and interior trunk space would match more. Plus, I like green :jerkit:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yep, DIY. Chose green because the engine bay, door jambs, and interior trunk space would match more. Plus, I like green :jerkit:
Props to you on the work! Was asking u b/c I see majority of ppl going w/ totally different color since it's not permanent. But I see; It sounds more integrated, when you open up the car. It's a healthy color, and I like the refreshing look. :thumbsup:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Just got a pair of the oem cabin air filter.

Contemplating on changing them today, but I should have done it in the springtime around pollen dusts lol.

EDIT:
Decided to screw it.. So lazy.. My devil told me that a few days of not changing them wouldn't make any big difference.

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
Just got a pair of the oem cabin air filter.

Contemplating on changing them today, but I should have done it in the springtime around pollen dusts lol.

I have had my new filters in my parts box under my bed from Majestic Honda for about 3 months. I gotta get around to that already. Haha!

Back