What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Eibach front/rear sway bars, Neuspeed/TL upper strut bars, and camber kits swapped from 4cyl to J32. 527's will be fitted after I finish getting the RL calipers in. 13" rotors look beastly.

Can't wait to ride on the new BC Racing coils with 12k/14k Swift springs. :driving:
GL w/ the RL's! Fin-type wheels like yours will def compliment the 13"s. :) So, what's gonna happen to the 4cyl? Selling it 'n get more goodies for the J32?

Soo stiff! :rock:

Varnell

Reaction score
GL w/ the RL's! Fin-type wheels like yours will def compliment the 13"s. :) So, what's gonna happen to the 4cyl? Selling it 'n get more goodies for the J32?

Soo stiff! :rock:

Thanks. I bought a caliper rebuild kit from RockAuto and the dust boots aren't being very cooperative. I have one caliper ready to go, though. I haven't actually put the wheels over yet. I'm using it as motivation to get them finished. lol

Yea, putting it up on CL for $1000. Car was great for the year I had it. In the last month the engine started misfiring, both rear calipers started leaking, the tranny started burning fluid, and someone messed up the regulators by trying to break into the windows.:banghead:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks. I bought a caliper rebuild kit from RockAuto and the dust boots aren't being very cooperative. I have one caliper ready to go, though. I haven't actually put the wheels over yet. I'm using it as motivation to get them finished. lol

Yea, putting it up on CL for $1000. Car was great for the year I had it. In the last month the engine started misfiring, both rear calipers started leaking, the tranny started burning fluid, and someone messed up the regulators by trying to break into the windows.:banghead:
That's a good way of achieving a goal. :) Getting that time eh; GLWS. Speaking of windows, didn't you get locked out of your car before taking an exam, and you broke into it to get the key or something ??

Varnell

Reaction score
A few mechanics at the local shop have seen my car so many times they started mentioned they'd be interested in buying after I made the J32 my daily.

And yes, that happened. I would have been more reluctant to do it if I didn't have a spare tinted passenger window in my garage. lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Went to start my car at lunch, it cranked but wouldn't turn over. My first question was if the fuel pump was priming, and it wasn't. Which led me to think it was possibly a main relay failure. So I waited a few minutes with the doors open and tried again. The pump primed (though sounded weak), and the car started then lightly sputtered and died. I waited a few more minutues, this time the pump primed normally and the car started and stayed running.

Trying to decide whether to go with another Mitsuba unit, or try one of these, anyone have experience? I don't trust myself to solder as I've never done it before.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1186906&cc=1389382&jnid=458&jpid=1

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=443785&cc=1389382&jnid=458&jpid=2

In other news I picked up a spare for TL-S Brembo's, should work with the Rotoras.

mQdL_4BkwrtbywEot2iu8ig.jpg

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
Went to start my car at lunch, it cranked but wouldn't turn over. My first question was if the fuel pump was priming, and it wasn't. Which led me to think it was possibly a main relay failure. So I waited a few minutes with the doors open and tried again. The pump primed (though sounded weak), and the car started then lightly sputtered and died. I waited a few more minutues, this time the pump primed normally and the car started and stayed running.

Trying to decide whether to go with another Mitsuba unit, or try one of these, anyone have experience? I don't trust myself to solder as I've never done it before.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1186906&cc=1389382&jnid=458&jpid=1

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=443785&cc=1389382&jnid=458&jpid=2

I don't think you'll mess up anything. If anything, it won't change. You simply hold the iron on each pin. There is no need to add solder or anything. Once your iron "falls" into the solder, remove the iron and move on.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Well i finally installed my rear fog. Sh*t has been sitting in my basement for 3 years.

Here are the pics

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gave up trying to find old school oil filler caps I like...couldn't find a Comptech, the FEEL's was more than I wanted to spend, etc. I just bought one from Mishimoto, man their website is sweet.

I don't think you'll mess up anything. If anything, it won't change. You simply hold the iron on each pin. There is no need to add solder or anything. Once your iron "falls" into the solder, remove the iron and move on.

Thanks for the info! I thought I'd have to add solder. Guess the next time one goes bad, I'll give this a try.

Well i finally installed my rear fog. Sh*t has been sitting in my basement for 3 years.

Looks like a clean install. I bet it'd look sweet if you painted the housing like you did on your front fogs.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Today, I added a back support from my chiro to my cipher racing seats to make them more comfortable. I then readjusted my NRG stealth baton shift knob down to accommodate the new seating position. :driver:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well the rotiforms are back on the car. Hopefully to stay this time. Much better than before. Less rubbing, but still there on big bumps. Need stiffer suspension

Back