What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Congrats, they look nice. There still isn't a solid DIY on this install even though many people have done it. If you feel the inspiration to do one, that would be helpful to have for the master list.

TedMicer

Reaction score
fb4a6a540149dad8ae9fa096824767b7.jpg

Took the brah off n did a lil wax job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
^Congrats, they look nice. There still isn't a solid DIY on this install even though many people have done it. If you feel the inspiration to do one, that would be helpful to have for the master list.
Planning on making one for mounting the fogs and one for wiring them up to the running lights

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

kn0x47

Reaction score
b7abfe0abff6c7ab6cbfd3a01fc35378.jpg

New fender liners installed. 25 each, Capa certified from rockauto

...and of course, tapatalk posted the photo sideways

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Job welded up a nipple on my intake tube yesterday. The line from the valve cover to the intake was the culprit. The nipple was cracked half way around. Jb weld is some good stuff lol. It will work and it's strong. Still saving up for my short ram intake

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
^^^^what is that??

Also I changed my engine oil and changed the manual transmission oil today. Fresh Loob!! Glad to get that conventional out of the crankcase and get some good Valvoline full synthetic in there that Wally World has on sail for 18.xx per 5 quart jug.

Haven't changed any fluids since I bought the car a couple months ago. The oil was due and the transmission felt a little sloppy. Gear shifts are firm now.

Did the free performance upgrade today and tightened up my throttle cable. Throttle response is much better now. I couldn't believe the slop. I had to go to the very last threads and I couldn't go tighter.

Back