What'd you do to your accord today?

st3b0

Reaction score
photo3sn.jpg

:hide:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^lol. Bad photo quality ftl. Doesn't anyone own a digital camera anymore?

st3b0, car looks good. I think. lol New wheels?

flyspyder55

Reaction score
well Today Put in $40 of Gas...and tore up the streets and highways getting to work, cuttin everyone off....So much fun....

Yesterday i took my friends 99 Accord sedan for a test Drive...he put a new cat converter in and kept saying it was driving nice and smooth and quick accelerating...BUT i told him Compared to mine...Not Quick enuff..

His Pedal was a bit stiff..mine is alot softer and takes off quick...

Gotta love the Vtec

Douchebag... go sell your car.and buy a civic

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
^^^:jae: ..... I was going to wait till I got my car painted but .... Got bored yesterday so i decided to hook up my bass and amp with 2 EVs and also put on my front lip ... gotta raise the driver side end alittle bcaz i put it on slanted:( ....wanted to put the 01 civic fogs but noticed it needs to be modded so i decided to wait and let someone thats done it several times do it ... I dont want to F it up sucks they told me modding it for fitmit alone is $80 ... what a :jerkit: but knowledge is power

Last edited:

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
got my fenders rolled, not too crazy, just enough to clear my drop and stop the constant rubbing sound when i have 3 or more people in the car... $60 :boink:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Punched it and called it a pos because I now have electrical issues car turns off when I'm driving electrical wise. Oh well.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Installed my Foglights yesterday...When I went into the shop and asked how much to install the foglights that guy said "$150 to run the wires and everything" :eh::huh::madrun::darryl: I got heated like damm someone told me yesterday they gave this guy $80 to install(without wiring) so how hell gonna tell me $150 now ... "So you want me to bring it in or will you?" lolz:bash: ... knowledge is power

Last edited:
Back