What'd you do to your accord today?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
can u PM me the shop's name and address? there's one close to my house with a drive in rack, but the quality isn't there.. my steering wheel is not straight and whenever i hit uneven pavement, my car goes out of control :skurred:

99accord boi

Reaction score
u gonna drive al the way to san diego for an alignment:eh:
i wanna know were this place is too i pay 80 up here and my car still steers to the right

jwong512

Reaction score
can u PM me the shop's name and address? there's one close to my house with a drive in rack, but the quality isn't there.. my steering wheel is not straight and whenever i hit uneven pavement, my car goes out of control :skurred:

You should check out Jerl's Muffler and Brake in Riverside. I believe they are lowered car friendly and they are one of the few performance shops out here. I believe they charge under $80 for an alignment. Just go on yelp and look up the pictures to see if their equipment seems lowered car friendly. If anything, call them up and if you offer cash, you can always get a lower rate.

Ratchet

Reaction score
replaced thermostat and radiator fan motor. also bought the accord manual for more diy maintenance.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Going in the garage in a couple to quik detail it, throw some tire shine on and get ready to cruise on down here

Back