What'd you do to your accord today?

Narftastic

Reaction score
Not today but while the server was down I got pulled over via speed trap going 45 on a 35. Cop let me off with a "no front plate" fix it ticket because I have a clean record. Anyone know the part number for the front plate holder for a 01-02 coupe? I have till the end of October to fix it.

Get a cool mad jdm plate relocator lol

Well i washed n waxed her today.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
after having one working speaker and no subwoofers, finally got everything back in order.
also, bought a new sub box a few days ago and the cutouts werent big enough, so 2 nights ago i took a metal cutting wheel to one of the cutouts, and ground them down where the basket to the subwoofer would get stuck. that sucked since it smoked the wood and took an hour and a half to do. so today i found a jigsaw at work and went to town on the other side, got them mounted in and it sounds so much better with my bigger ported box now. i haz happy

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Took headlight out, cut out all the sealant while cold! Resealed and clamped back together. Also seafoamed my car

I was supposed to finish painting my interior pieces but whatever

juicebox00

Reaction score
Not today but while the server was down I got pulled over via speed trap going 45 on a 35. Cop let me off with a "no front plate" fix it ticket because I have a clean record. Anyone know the part number for the front plate holder for a 01-02 coupe? I have till the end of October to fix it.

Just zip-tie the plate on. that's what i did and the cop wrote it off after looking at the car. He even asked if i was going to take it off when i got home and i said yes. He just laughed and said it's one of the dumbest tickets he has to deal.

If you're near the Simi/Thousand oaks station go there. lol

Back