What'd you do to your accord today?

truWarier02

Reaction score
2wd10d2.jpg

#nobigdeal

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^You found a Honda Genuine front underspoiler on Ebay? Never thought I'd see the day again... Is it your color?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^You found a Honda Genuine front underspoiler on Ebay? Never thought I'd see the day again... Is it your color?

It is ALMOST Christmas....

Davis, I'd like to get a bit more info on the details of the transaction please?

:lawl:

truWarier02

Reaction score

Haha, I was just randomly browsing Ebay last night and typed in something like 'Honda Accord OEM front spoiler' and it was a part of 30 results (others being the gaysonR lips). Although it's the total opposite of my color, Tafetta White, it was too good of a deal to pass up. Oh, and word of advice, people should use more technical terms when searching for OEM parts, like "spoiler" rather than "lip."

It is ALMOST Christmas....

Davis, I'd like to get a bit more info on the details of the transaction please?

Anyway, it's brand new. The guy works at a Honda dealership. This is what he said in one of his emails.

"It is new. It has set on the shelf at dealership for some time that I work at. It is in the OEM box too. I believe it is all in the box for installing. Thanks, Doug"

Last edited:
Back