What'd you do to your accord today?

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
@ BOB, now wouldn't it suck donkey balls if a bird watched you do all that, flew by and dropped a fat *** **** on your hood? :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
After two days of washing, clay baring, polishing, waxing, liquid waxing, rain-Xing, and leather shampooing in preparation for a 6th gen photo shoot with my friends. Today i finished:] and i have results :naughty:

I believe you, but those pics you took do your job no justice. Take some in better lighting.

BOBwinkal

Reaction score
I believe you, but those pics you took do your job no justice. Take some in better lighting.

Ill take a couple with my DSLR tomorrow before i head out to meet my friends. I would show you what we take there but i feel it will be embarrassing considering we are putting painters tape all over our cars and driving to the beach.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Changed the cabin air filters at 147,500k miles. From the looks of them, I don't think they had ever been changed.

2012-02-26_17-25-56_600.jpg

Also noticed on the glovebox that it had color codes for three of the interior colors...

2012-02-26_17-51-27_483.jpg

Not sure what 'Lapis' is...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Funny you ask. After I finished I turned on the fans, sniffed the musty fleece jacket I had on, then smelled the air blowing from the vents...and it was good.

Didn't use the A/C yet though. It smelled fine before, but not I'm sure it will smell even better. I may use it tomorrow for the hell of it, lol.

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
well. another bolt backed out from my caliper bracket. got a new one and torqued it on . now it should be fixed for good

Back