What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Problem, Bro? with your LED's as well, huh? One side of mine was acting up a bit as well before the car went down.

Going for an upgrade in the fall, but not sure if I will keep the LED's in.

I think the RR Redhoused Retro would really rock.

Yeah when I transferred the strips to the retro, I had them hooked up the same way as in my redhousings, and for whatever reason when I installed everything they just went berserk and only a couple LED’s on each strip work now. So I think I’m done with them.

I’m going to send you a photo of the black/red retro side by side.

and Chris, its not that i hate my car, its just that i really really want to get another car and cant justify spending thousands of dollars to make it look pretty when i dont even want to own it anymore.

I completely understand. You, Ryan, and Sketch should start a “don’t want this care anymore” club.

Talked about it AGAIN with Millz this morning on the GO train and at Union Station.

129?

And you see Milan in person sometimes? That’s cool.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
ive only not wanted mine for the past...well since like august last year. theyve both got me beat by at least 3 years each haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah when I transferred the strips to the retro, I had them hooked up the same way as in my redhousings, and for whatever reason when I installed everything they just went berserk and only a couple LED’s on each strip work now. So I think I’m done with them.

129?

Yeah, sure, I'd like to see the side by side comparison.

I see him just about everyday on the train, yeah. I have talked to him about 129, yes, and he will more than likely be in attendance, depending on work at his new job.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Talked to Jess about my car plans with the accord. I can use her car when I need a 4 door for the kids so once back in Tennessee I will begin my journey of the gutted track whore.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

I completely understand. You, Ryan, and Sketch should start a “don’t want this care anymore” club.

129?

Send me a picture too :thumbup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Will do. I just can't decide. And I don't really want to take them apart again.

Matt, are you going to get another car before gutting the Accord? I would think driving a loud uncomfortable track car as a daily would get pretty annoying, haha.

Last edited:

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score
Dakota and I went to get some NEW Shoes! Pair of Falken ZE512's @ America's Tire Co.

IMAG0139.jpg

Back