What'd you do to your accord today?

kn0x47

Reaction score
i took mine off. it destroyed my finger nails. to get the adhesive off its easier just to leave it on there for a few weeks. it'll get real dirty and the sun will dry it out then it comes off quicker

washed my car and drove it today. replacing the rubber seal on one of the brake calipers tomorrow. need to take more pictures soon

tj_harris

Reaction score
Yes finger nails are destroyed here. Have about 2 hours into it and still have 4 more strips to go! fml

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I'm usually pretty steady with the hands, so I used a razor blade. I was doing... Decent. Never grabbed the paint. But it was taking too long haha

tj_harris

Reaction score
Tomorrow those god forsaken mud flaps are coming off! Anybody know how to take em off the EASY way? :thumbsup:

Bax

Reaction score
The little bit I have done looks fantastic, just difficult + 90 degree weather.
You're damn right. -___- I've been loving this rain lately, though.
Tomorrow those god forsaken mud flaps are coming off! Anybody know how to take em off the EASY way? :thumbsup:

I mean you could just snatch the **** out of them, but you wanna sell them right? :lawl:
if you don't have any kind of screw driver tip for a socket wrench, you'll have to jack up the rear to get to the screws.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

Yes finger nails are destroyed here. Have about 2 hours into it and still have 4 more strips to go! fml

i took mine off. it destroyed my finger nails. to get the adhesive off its easier just to leave it on there for a few weeks. it'll get real dirty and the sun will dry it out then it comes off quicker

washed my car and drove it today. replacing the rubber seal on one of the brake calipers tomorrow. need to take more pictures soon

heat gun and plastic razor blades ftw

You're damn right. -___- I've been loving this rain lately, though.

I mean you could just snatch the **** out of them, but you wanna sell them right? :lawl:
if you don't have any kind of screw driver tip for a socket wrench, you'll have to jack up the rear to get to the screws.

I WILL BUY YOUR MUD FLAPS

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Just got my 5mm spacers in the mail. Probably waiting to put them on until I roll my fenders though... Don't want to rub any more. I'm thinking the front will be near flush, the rear would need more though. I'm just too lazy and poor to deal with extended studs :lawl:

Back