What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
I need to do something that doesn't cost a cent and won't take more than a few hours, lol. Not having a job, I sit and stare at my car and I think of the small, free projects I've been wanting to get done. But when I think about it, I can't think of anything, lol.

I wanna hand clean my floor mats, which I may do. A minor interior detail may also be in order.

I know I need to break apart my radio but it won't play any CDs anyway, so I'll wait to do that, lol.

Maybe I'll see what kind of products I have around the house and clean up my engine bay.

JV6

Reaction score
I need to do something that doesn't cost a cent and won't take more than a few hours, lol. Not having a job, I sit and stare at my car and I think of the small, free projects I've been wanting to get done. But when I think about it, I can't think of anything, lol.

I wanna hand clean my floor mats, which I may do. A minor interior detail may also be in order.

I know I need to break apart my radio but it won't play any CDs anyway, so I'll wait to do that, lol.

Maybe I'll see what kind of products I have around the house and clean up my engine bay.

Damn wish I can help you out if you were to live close by me. I have a lot of cleaning supplies I usually share with other accord members in my area. I also carry a box of supplies in my car lol

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
I do too, lol. Normally. I recently moved outta my parents place and left some of my cleaning stuffs in the garage. I'd go and get them but it's 3 hours away, lol.

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
Put on two new, OEM windshield washer nozzles after the universal ones practically exploded off the hood. $10 a piece... better stay on there.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Put front &rear spacers on
45ea724e-0433-bb03.jpg

swapped out the oem double din radio xD
45ea724e-0445-0da3.jpg

Mikey

Reaction score
Top 12 posters in here...

RedRyder 456
SykVSyx 292
AllGOnoSHOW 275