What'd you do to your accord today?

Bax

Reaction score
Now my question, is it fine to go to my local Autozone and get some Radiator hose? Are they any good compared to OEM. No i'm not gonna spend $50 for those blue hose.

When I had my old V6 I got my radiator and hoses from Carquest (the oem stuff was just too expensive), and it lasted just fine for the over a year I had it until the wreck.

Sorry idk about the Autozone hoses, but I'd assume they'd be fine. Try google? lol

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
When I had my old V6 I got my radiator and hoses from Carquest (the oem stuff was just too expensive), and it lasted just fine for the over a year I had it until the wreck.

Sorry idk about the Autozone hoses, but I'd assume they'd be fine. Try google? lol

Thanks. I'll probably get them tomorrow from autozone. Pretty sure they will work fine.

Mikey

Reaction score
Removed my tow hook and put on a "jdm" reflector thing that hangs fron the bumper....
Auto-Car-Safe-Ground-Belt-Anti-Static-Earth-Strap-Wire-01-Wholesale.jpg

It wasn't one of these, was it?

Wid

Reaction score
Decided I want to go spoilerless. From looking at many of the black coupes on here I think it's going to look much cleaner with a spoiler delete and my type 2's on.

So now I'm looking for a black (Flamenco Black Pearl) lid in SW Ontario. There's an "A grade" 2002 lid in London (with a few more around too) that's listed as black. But that would be Nighthawk right? How off would that look? Can I even use a 02 lid on my 98? Might be answered on here but I'm on break and typing too much. ****

edit * Flamenco Black Pearl was only 98/99 correct??

Latest posts

Back