What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Ben Tate Elite Jersey

Blew my fuse for my fog lights trying to fit H3 LEDs in them. -___- Should've just went with the damn PIAA bulbs.

You do know that LED bubs in your fogs will essentially make them useless, right?

Swapped out my shift boot (yes I know the rest is dirty, going to clean tomorrow)

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/426201_4395910932495_2090486269_n.jpg[IMG]

And yesterday I swapped my shift bushings for cosport aluminum bushings.[/QUOTE]

That looks so good RJ. The boot came with that collar? The other reason I want that is my CL-S boot is just turned over inside, so it doesn't really have a clean connection with the bottom of the shift knob.

How long did it take you to install the bushings? Was it pretty straightforward? How do you pull out the rubber ones, they seem tightly packed in there.

[quote="DrOwZee, post: 943224"]Washed that dirty hoe
[IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/r4nd0mdud3/meet/dsda_zpsb9c3c09d.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Dang, nice! I didn’t know you still had so many parts on your car, it looks great.

[quote="20-CG5-01, post: 943336"]So... I had a picture of my car up on my Facebook and said if someone wanted to buy it for $5,000 i'll sell it to them.

Now I have a buddy who might want it... Damn hard decision, but $5,000 is more than what I would take for my car honestly lol.

Automatic, LX, sedan, 113k miles. I think that would be a hell of a deal esp if he likes my aftermarket parts.

If it comes down to it, I might actually sell it.

Bought the car for $3,500 and added 16k miles to the car and over $2,500 in aftermarket parts. I know I won't be able to make my money back. But after tax season, I want to upgrade to a different car. :D[/QUOTE]

That’s low miles for one of these cars. If the body is in good shape I’d ask 5500, especially if you include the mods with the car.

What would you like to get instead?

[quote="Mikey, post: 943343"]What's with the spam lately, yo? Mods...where u at?[/QUOTE]

[quote="Mikey, post: 943347"]Is he our resident de-spammer?[/QUOTE]

[quote="20-CG5-01, post: 943351"]Don't know, but Roy is usually the only mod that is active everyday haha.[/QUOTE]

There are no regularly active mods on 6GA anymore, except for Roy. I don’t understand why new ones haven’t been appointed, doesn’t really make sense imo.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score

there are no regularly active mods on 6ga anymore, except for roy. I don’t understand why new ones haven’t been appointed, doesn’t really make sense imo.

RedRyder for mod 2012!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Finally located a used OEM SSM rear bumper. Hoping to pick it up in the next day or two.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

That’s low miles for one of these cars. If the body is in good shape I’d ask 5500, especially if you include the mods with the car.

What would you like to get instead?

Haven't decided yet. Maybe do some payments on a 03-04 s2000 or just drive my brothers Automatic 04 TSX that is just sitting in the garage.

Back