What'd you do to your accord today?

Shadow1

Reaction score
^
^
what he said.

Replacement HID ballast came in yesterday. No more HID one light and yellow stock headlight. Lol.

Thinking about doing a retrofit next month. But I'm still working on the suspension tho. Alignment. New struts. New springs. Reconsidering the spring rate tho. A couple people said 8k front/6k rear seems too soft. Might go with 10k/8k instead. don't want it too stiff but don't want it too soft.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Well i've finished installing my subwoofer and amp and am happy with the results :D .. just need to obtain better speakers now, but i'm always thinking back to the fact that i could've used the money for a retrofit and even fog lights ... i hate the scattered light output of my headlights :ughrun:

Mikey

Reaction score
I can understand losing windshield washer fluid, but what I don't understand is ditching your wipers. If you live in socal or the desert, where it almost never rains, I can understand that. But I see guys here in the Midwest doing it. Makes me wanna slap they mommas.

Rsuave24

Reaction score
I can understand losing windshield washer fluid, but what I don't understand is ditching your wipers. If you live in socal or the desert, where it almost never rains, I can understand that. But I see guys here in the Midwest doing it. Makes me wanna slap they mommas.

I have never heard of such a thing lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I know of one person here who took his wipers off his Accord.

Used to clay bar/wax his windshield, and would just drive faster when it rained........

LeAccord

Reaction score
Just bought myself morimoto mini h1's .. by accident LOL. Made an offer to tfs on ebay for $90 and didn't think they'd accept .. but they did... Guess i'll have some projectors coming in soon .. really isn't an expected purchase :rofl:

Mikey

Reaction score
I have never heard of such a thing lol
Cuz you live in MinnesOta. Lol.

I know of one person here who took his wipers off his Accord.

Used to clay bar/wax his windshield, and would just drive faster when it rained........
Orly? Wax and rain-x work. Not sure about "driving faster". :lawl:

Just bought myself morimoto mini h1's .. by accident LOL. Made an offer to tfs on ebay for $90 and didn't think they'd accept .. but they did... Guess i'll have some projectors coming in soon .. really isn't an expected purchase :rofl:
How much do they normally go for?

Mikey

Reaction score
Not bad. Nice deal. :thumbsup:

As for me, today, I'm planning on cleaning my rearview and the few soda spots on the inside of my passenger door. The gf had a soda and as she got out of the car, the lid came off and she dropped it. Luckily it was on a trajectory away from the car so only a few drops found my car. Still another reason I shouldn't allow food or drink AT ALL, by ANYONE. Even the gf.

:furious:

Back