What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not very good...you're getting around 17.5 mpg if you're getting 300 miles on a tank all hwy.

You'd have to be leadfooting it everywhere to get that, and even then seems very low considering this car was rated 20/28.

Redcoupe

Reaction score
Not very good...you're getting around 17.5 mpg if you're getting 300 miles on a tank all hwy.

You'd have to be leadfooting it everywhere to get that, and even then seems very low considering this car was rated 20/28.
Yeah it really has been upsetting me, I am not going to lie I do cruise often 75-80 but I still consider the mpg to be quite low. The mpg have decreased significantly after I put on my TL wheels but still not a acceptable excuse to me you know...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wheels would have an effect, but not a huge one. If you've seen a big difference recently I'd check your tire pressure, air filter, etc.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Has anyone tried fitting the Euro Cl1 Factory HIDS to the USDM accord?

Why not just do a retro with something available locally?

I remember this topic came up before, maybe on V6P. Don't think anything came of it though. There was an issue because it was an OEM JDM product being used on a USDM car, IIRC.

LeAccord

Reaction score
So it's nearly 2am and I just finished wiring up my diy drl with my Parker lights. God I'm horrible at soldering .. Anywho it wasn't hard, just time consuming. Still waiting for my nokya yellow bulbs to arrive to put them in but for now I'm just using my old stock hb4 bulbs :)

image-6_zps4625f2df.jpg

image-6_zps7b8b7e4b.jpg

JV6

Reaction score
So it's nearly 2am and I just finished wiring up my diy drl with my Parker lights. God I'm horrible at soldering .. Anywho it wasn't hard, just time consuming. Still waiting for my nokya yellow bulbs to arrive to put them in but for now I'm just using my old stock hb4 bulbs :)

image-6_zps4625f2df.jpg

image-6_zps7b8b7e4b.jpg

Great job man looks good! My car comes with DRL but I want them to stay on when I switch to low beams, not sure if it's difficult task. I did a search but I found only something similar to your diy.

JV6

Reaction score
I was at the goldmine junk yard yesterday for an accord meet and there was a different sales person this time. He was confused and couldn't search for oem rear lip on his computer to get pricing and sold it for $40 lol

30ikvw8.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I was at the goldmine junk yard yesterday for an accord meet and there was a different sales person this time. He was confused and couldn't search for oem rear lip on his computer to get pricing and sold it for $40 lol

30ikvw8.jpg

THAT is full of win.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Put my full interior back in, detailed it, put abs and all the other fun stuff back in, put tires back on my bbs wheels and mounted all four on my car (still able to blow the tires off the car in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on 245s :hihi: ), snapped my alternator belt because this pos parts store alternator never seated right.

Latest posts

Back