What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well, it started last night(8:45pm) and ended this morning(1am).....

Teamed up with simon_y and swapped out the F/R rotors/pads. We were doing well until we got the rears.....those alone took about 2 hours!!!! :icon_gay:

Simon did most of the work since he has the mechanical know-how, and has done brake swaps in his sleep.

VERY grateful and hoping he will still be willing to help with less tedious jobs in future! :thumbsup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I exposed it to a bunch of Cobalt drivers. lol It was better received than I thought it would be though.

Teamed up with simon_y and swapped out the F/R rotors/pads. We were doing well until we got the rears.....those alone took about 2 hours!!!! :icon_gay:

Simon did most of the work since he has the mechanical know-how, and has done brake swaps in his sleep.

I loathe taking off my rear calipers. Glad it worked out though. And thanks for sending me simon_y's way to get BBK info, he helped a ton.

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
since i dont have the window regulator yet, i decided to use a pcv pipe to keep my window up so it doesnt fall when im on the highway. didnt work anyway. it was a PITMFA since it was 30 degrees

TURBOG23

Reaction score
lmaooo same here but im like Fuk it i have two layers of 5% all around nd 35 % on windshield....tints FTW....everytime i see a cop i lower all my windows nd open my sunroof to bring in light lmaoooo

I had a cop pull me over once for no reazon. And I did what you said, he couldnt find anything wrong with the car so he told me to roll windows up so he could check them. Ashole!!!! So your trick isnt always going to work.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
ordered morimoto h1s complete kit off ebay 116 shipped , cldnt say no, def impulse buy

Back