What'd you do to your accord today?

mvsterchief

Reaction score
Changed my timing belt, water pump, pulleys, valve cover gasket/grommets, and adjusted valve clearance. All thanks to briansmobile1 (Great DIY Video)

First time doing it and it took me around 6 hours all together :rock:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ball joints were squeaking mad so I crawled under and took a peek. Those little boots are all torn up. Sprayed some PB Blaster to keep them quiet til I go pick up some new ball joints or order them tomorrow.

They sounded like nails on a chalkboard whenever I turned the wheel. Parallel parking sucked.

PB is a penetrant, not a lubricant. I'd use axle grease or similar.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
With the silencer in its so much more quite and refined.

I don't know if I like it :lawl: it sounds more like a normal car now

Hello People

Reaction score
Got my check engine light checked out, something about the evap system being messed up making the outside of my car smell like fresh gasoline. I'll have to do some checking when the weather gets above freezing.

I guess the perk of living in Colorado is that rust isn't too big of an issue, but the sun is probably killer for my paint.

Hello People

Reaction score
No! I swore I would never let it out!

:lawl:

Inside of me is a 10 year old who played too much Need for Speed and watched too much Fast and the Furious. That 10 year old sees a Japanese car and wants to throw neons and vinyls onto it. The sensible (and poor) 18 year old me has to beat him up from time to time.

Back