What'd you do to your accord today?

Rheinrich23

Reaction score
Finally installed my ground control sleeves..and got me to 24 and hair inches and gonna finish everything up and hopefully get brakes done too..and this past week i finalized all leds in car..cluster is red with doors n center lightsection r white now..photo soon in member ride section

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not sure haha

They might be no tint for all I know, that's what I always assumed. Although I need some darker tint to set off the white a little more... But then my stickers would get taken off :(

Yours looks like 35% to me in those pics, I have the tan interior too and yours looks similar to like mine. Why would your stickers get taken off? Tint is applied on the inside of the glass.

Planning to buy the 1.5 ton racing jack from Harbor Freight tomorrow. Only $59.99 with a coupon.
To those who have one, how do you guys like it?

http://i46.tinypic.com/b97gyf.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I bought a 1.5 ton from them, it was $90 though, so what you’re getting is a good deal. I love mine, and it lifts 18”. Mine’s dark gray though…

[quote="Rheinrich23, post: 986133"]Finally installed my ground control sleeves..and got me to 24 and hair inches and gonna finish everything up and hopefully get brakes done too..and this past week i finalized all leds in car..cluster is red with doors n center lightsection r white now..photo soon in member ride section[/QUOTE]

Those aren’t on their lowest setting, right?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Yours looks like 35% to me in those pics, I have the tan interior too and yours looks similar to like mine. Why would your stickers get taken off? Tint is applied on the inside of the glass.

Whoops haha thought it was the outside.

My rotors are starting to feel slightly warped, hardly noticeably really.

But I think they were replaced at 119,xxx when I first got the car, I'm at 130,xxx now. How long do rotors usually last on these before warping?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Haha nope, inside. A couple times I've almost forgotten I can't use Windex to clean the inside of the windows anymore, I use to do that up until I got tint. Now I just use a dry microfiber towel. Just use Windex on the outside now.

Rotors don't necessarily warp unless something else is out of alignment, like the pads weren't seated/bedded properly, or if the slide pins aren't lubed, etc. If everything is aligned properly, the rotor will only need replaced after the rotor surfaces get too thin or if a big ridge starts forming around the perimeter.

If yours are warping, that shouldn't be happening if they were replaced 11k miles ago. You could try getting them resurfaced, and/or check and see how the pads are wearing. Did you change/lubricate your slide pins the last time you did the brakes?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I didn't do them.

My dad did them when he bought the car. And he wouldn't have ****ed up

So the vibration when stopping might be my imagination. My car is in perfect alignment and I only feel the vibrations under braking between 60-100%

Could be normal and I'd just never thought about it :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you're feeling any vibration through the steering wheel at all, something is out of wack.

Either that or you need to lay off the acid. :lawl:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Blanks.

And the feeling is more in the whole car, as in my passenger can sort of feel it. But maybe a tiny bit in the steering wheel, maybe.. Mostly just a whole car thing.

Back